A Comprehensive Response to Emergencies Threatening Key Populations in Eastern Partnership countries
Summary information about the Call for advocacy proposals
AFEW International in cooperation with AFEW-Ukraine launch the Call for advocacy proposals under the project “COVID-19 Solidarity Program in the Eastern Partnership countries”
The Call for advocacy proposals to implement the final phase of the project “COVID-19 Solidarity Program in the Eastern Partnership countries” in Ukraine is limited and open to participation exclusively for NGOs from Ukraine, which were already sub-grantees of the program with the support of AFEW International and/or AFEW-Ukraine, and specifically applied for preliminary calls for applications, received appropriate funding, and successfully implemented and completed a preliminary project within the framework of the program during 2020-2022.
Project goal and activities
The proposals should serve for advocacy and advocacy communication purposes in order to provide prompt response to the most pressing public health and human rights issues related to Key Populations in the post-COVID environment and be related to the most pressing emergencies in the region. Applications must be related to the most pressing emergency situations in the region and may only indirectly relate to the current pandemic status.
Duration of activities
- It is expected that the project activities will start immediately (no later than September 1, 2022) and will last no longer than 3 months.
With this call for proposals, AFEW-Ukraine aims to support advocacy projects of previous program subgrantees from Ukraine with small grants from September 2022 – November 2022. The maximum amount per grant is € 4 200.
How can CBOs/NGOs apply
In order to apply, please follow these simple steps:
- Fill out the application form. An application shall be submitted in Ukrainian (or English). The deadline for submitting the form is 14 August 2022 at 23:59 (Kyiv time). All proposals submitted after the deadline will not be reviewed.
- Send the form to the following email address: Iryna.firstname.lastname@example.org (responsible Project Manager of AFEW-Ukraine). Once submitted, you will receive a notification of receipt.
- Wait for the decision of the Selection Commission regarding your application. The review of the applications will be done within 2 weeks after the deadline. The decisions will be announced no later than by the end of August 2022.
- If you have questions, please refer them to the above-mentioned email address.
The proposal should be sent before the deadline and should include:
– completed Application Form;
– drafted Budget;
– the organizational and banking details.
KINDLY NOTE: All the mentioned above documents need to be submitted at once.
Please contact the specified e-mail address in case of any questions regarding the call for advocacy proposals.
Links to additional documents:
– Budget Form;